This interactive PowerPoint Game teaches your children about different musical instruments in an engaging, inspiring way. Using just PowerPoint you can turn your classroom into a game show while teaching your children about all the instruments they hear in everyday music.
This is just one of our ever-expanding range of interactive PowerPoint games, just click here to check them all out!
This PowerPoint presentation uses Macros. In order for the presentation to work fully please follow these instructions before using it:
For Windows Users:
- Click the File tab.
- Click Options.
- Click Trust Center, and then click Trust Center Settings.
- In the Trust Center, click Macro Settings.
- Check or uncheck Trust access to the VBA project object model to enable or disable access to Visual Basic Projects.
- Click OK.
For Mac Users:
- Click the PowerPoint menu.
- Click Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy. To allow all macros to run select the Enable all macros radio button.