How does the Genre Game work?
In this powerpoint game your class have to decipher which genre they think is playing based on the songs they hear. Will they be able to make it to the end of the genre game without using up their three remaining lives?
For more powerpoints and games available to download just click here.
This PowerPoint presentation uses Macros. In order for the presentation to work fully please follow these instructions before using it:
For Windows Users:
- Click the File tab.
- Click Options.
- Click Trust Center, and then click Trust Center Settings.
- In the Trust Center, click Macro Settings.
- Check or uncheck Trust access to the VBA project object model to enable or disable access to Visual Basic Projects.
- Click OK.
For Mac Users:
- Click the PowerPoint menu.
- Click Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy. To allow all macros to run select the Enable all macros radio button.
If you’re having trouble with these settings more detailed instructions on how to enable macros can be found here.